Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Contest Entry to Marta's Dots of Fun Contest!

Just a quick post to show you what I came up with for the current contest going on over at Chit Chat Nails. Marta came up with a really fun concept. See, there are two ways to win: First is by coming up with a stunning nail art design with dots as the main feature (and you know how I love my dots so it was a no-brainer that I jump on this opportunity to join in on the fun). Second, is by posing with the silliest/funniest/oddest item you can think of. This is the first time I've joined any nail art contest so I'm not holding my breath on that first category. But that second category, well, I'm hoping I have some sort of fighting chance. At least Hammie seems to think so. This is what I came up with:

That's as silliest/funniest/oddest as I could get!
I mean, how preposterous/crazy would you have to be to pose with a bunch of these unmentionables? *grin*

If you agree with Hammie, I'll be forever grateful if you can help out a gal and cast your votes in the comments here. There are a whole bunch of other kick-@$$ nail art going on over there so even if you don't vote for me (awww), I'd totally understand. ;) Hope your Tuesday is treating you well!

EDIT 08/13/12: How awesome are you guys?!? I won the second prize for Best Prop! Woohoo! Thank you so very much for the votes! (Yes, you. You are awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I could cover you in kisses right now, but I doubt Mr. J would approve.) THANK YOU!!! :D

6 comments:

  1. I entered this contest, too! :) I saw your entry and LOL'd at your prop. Your mani is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love your prop, too! Chewy is epic win every time. XD I like how clean your dots were, too.

    Aww, thanks! Those curly bits were a pain to do with dotting tools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for entering the contest! I really like what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind on comments, it's not even funny anymore. But thank YOU for the opportunity! I'm excitedly waiting for my Born Pretty loot so thanks again, Marta! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww , I looooove these sanitary pad wrappers!!! They are so cute!!!! And the idea for the nail painting is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...